Recent Posts by Painkiller
Hey Boozers, hope your weekend was as eventful as mine! This weekend I got a chance to go to Tool Shed Brewery, and I have to say it was LONG over due. HOWEVER before I start I have to say sorry to Graham! A little bit ago when the NDP decided to up taxes and…Read more
Hey Boozers, first of I like to apologize to Jeff, the Southern Alberta rep for Phillips, I thought I did this review a while ago and it appears that I didn't, so here I am going through my notes and doing up this review now (thankfully my notes did get transferred over when I swapped…Read more
What can I say, I LOVE tap take overs, they are pretty sweet and last night I got to go to the Fuggles and Warlock tap take over at Craft Beer Revolution in Calgary, and it was actually a nice "peaceful" takeover and nothing hostel about it. They had 6 taps they took over and 3…Read more
Hello boozers and welcome to what I like to say a very peaceful looking beer! Now for anyone to has had Cannery Brewery beers knows that they have a "standard" when it comes to their labels. So when I saw this beer on the counter of Craft Cellars it really caught my eye. However lets…Read more
Well this is a VERY busy time of year for anyone who loves craft beer and knows that festival season is upon us. Between now and November there are a ton of events that revolve around booze in one for or another, from whiskey to wine to cooking with booze to the five events that…Read more
Recent Comments by Painkiller
- October 13, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Brewmaster Dinner – Stanley Park Brewing at the Barcelona Tavern
- May 19, 2016 on Beer Review – The Muse & The Golden Promice – 6.5% ABV.
- May 14, 2016 on Tap Take Over at Beer Revolution – Fuggles and Warlock Brewery