Recent Posts by Painkiller
Booze Reviews: Oranje Weisse from Amsterdam Brewing 5% ABV. Good Evening Boozers. You know when it is cold outside and snow is all around you don’t expect to see a Summer beer on the shelves. However when you find that summer beer, it is nice to have to take you away from all the white…Read more
2013 was an incredible year for music, but somehow we each managed to narrow it down to our top five. Luckily this is one of our favourite episodes of the year to record, because we had to re-record most of it due to some technical difficulties. On the first recording, we drank Surly Coffee Bender,…Read more
Booze reviews: Big Rock’s Fowl Mouth Hello and welcome to another Booze Review! Today we another Big Rock beer for you! This one is first of the New Year and new labeling has an interesting quality to it! The Fowl Mouth Extra Special Bitter is a 5.5% beer that well doesn’t seem like a bitter…Read more
Recent Comments by Painkiller
- October 13, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Brewmaster Dinner – Stanley Park Brewing at the Barcelona Tavern
- May 19, 2016 on Beer Review – The Muse & The Golden Promice – 6.5% ABV.
- May 14, 2016 on Tap Take Over at Beer Revolution – Fuggles and Warlock Brewery