Recent Posts by Painkiller
Just a quick update! Hey Boozers, well I am back from my weekend trip to Edmonton and I learned a lot, or drank a lot, I think both! I have a lot to cover and I would love to and it will happen all in due time. For now I’m just getting a video rendered…Read more
Welcome to another Booze Reviews, today I have something that I was very hesitant about reviewing only because one of the beers we had from this company before. Wasn’t really that great I’m talking about the Evil beer. That beer wasn’t what it was cracked up to be, granted I heard if you let it…Read more
Well here we are and it is March and the snow is still falling. Yes it is typical for snow to fall in Alberta until May, however every now and then I need to find the beer to remind me that summer and warm weather is right around the corner. This is totally the…Read more
During my Booze Reviews Tour of 2013 I was invited to go and have a tour of one of the bigger breweries on Vancouver Island. It was my very first ever tour of a brewery and I have to say it was a great experience. We started off in the main lobby where they gave…Read more
BBQ season is coming soon which means we should be staring something here. What is it.. well cooking with booze. Beer, spirits or hard. Look for some of our favorite foods to cook with booze!Read more
Recent Comments by Painkiller
- October 13, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Brewmaster Dinner – Stanley Park Brewing at the Barcelona Tavern
- May 19, 2016 on Beer Review – The Muse & The Golden Promice – 6.5% ABV.
- May 14, 2016 on Tap Take Over at Beer Revolution – Fuggles and Warlock Brewery