Recent Posts by Painkiller
Did you know that Alberta has some great beer fests? In fact the Alberta Beerfest Association has six events it puts on throughout the year and they range from small events to very large events, so there is something there for everyone. The smaller events that happen usually have a lot of local Albertian breweries,…Read more
Hey Boozers how are you doing? Are you surviving the cold weather? How about the snow? Did you miss all of this when we didn’t get this last year? I know I didn’t! However, that’s enough of the weather talk let’s talk about a brewery tour I went to! On Saturday, I went to Cold…Read more
Hey Boozers, so there are days where I’m shocked by things I hear, and the other day was one of them. I got an email from the Director of sales for Brewsters, and in our conversation, we got talking about locations and asked a question about me having to go to one of Brewsters locations,…Read more
Burger, fries, and the Pumpkin Beer Great combo! So over the last few months when Trolley 5 opened I have been saying I really must go for a tour, and I keep putting it off and keep putting it off and one thing lead to another and the leaves started to change colour and I…Read more
Hey Boozers, and welcome to another brewery tour! This time I go and visit a brewery that some feel they are part of the Evil empire in the beer world and some just don’t care. If you aren’t aware Mill St. was bought out over a year ago by Labatt’s brewing company. So already there…Read more
Recent Comments by Painkiller
- October 13, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Brewmaster Dinner – Stanley Park Brewing at the Barcelona Tavern
- May 19, 2016 on Beer Review – The Muse & The Golden Promice – 6.5% ABV.
- May 14, 2016 on Tap Take Over at Beer Revolution – Fuggles and Warlock Brewery