Recent Posts by Painkiller
If you haven’t seen by now I hate when people rip of the public! Earlier in the year you saw it when I went and made an article about Minhas ripping people off at Beerfests, now it has come to light that now the newly opened Rogers Place, in Edmonton Alberta, is ripping people off…Read more
You know there are things that I really love. Food and Beer, and sleep. However when you get invited to come out to check out a Brew masters dinner and beer paring you really cant say no. This is what happened the other night when I got invited to Stanley Park Brewing's dinner paring at…Read more
That's right now you don't have to leave the party to get more booze, or have to leave your house to get booze, now all you have to do is pick up your phone, push on the drizly app, choose your booze then wait for them to show up (if you are in the selected…Read more
Good evening! So the past couple of days I have been looking at a new brewery that is getting established in Alberta, for now they are running their operations out of Tool Shed Brewery in Calgary. Brauerei Fahr will be a German beer Brewery, so what does that mean? Well it means it will be…Read more
OK, I think I have have been a reviewer for some time now where I can see and say that there are some people that take advantage of the consumers at beer fests! I have ONE place in particular that I'm calling out today! Minhas Brewing! I have been trying to keep my calm…Read more
Recent Comments by Painkiller
- October 13, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Booze Reviews Rant – Ripping people off at beer fests!
- September 24, 2016 on Brewmaster Dinner – Stanley Park Brewing at the Barcelona Tavern
- May 19, 2016 on Beer Review – The Muse & The Golden Promice – 6.5% ABV.
- May 14, 2016 on Tap Take Over at Beer Revolution – Fuggles and Warlock Brewery